Sing o' Barren Woman Sing!

Do you ever have one of those songs that get stuck in your head, you hum it all day, you sing it in your sleep, you wake up singing it?  


I do and this video pick of the week is it. It's a song that has been stuck in my head and my heart and I am grateful it wasn't "Row, row row your boat." We all need a song, we all need a stirring in our heart that draws us to the only place that matters, His presence.  






There are times all is well, and then there are seasons it seems hurricane is an understatement. 


There are times the situation seems so overwhelming,  impossible to overcome. Sometimes we have to go toe to toe, eyeball to eyeball with "crazy."  Here is what I do.  I get up in the face of the enemy, I point my finger (it's the one time I can) and say "Back up Big Boy" and then I sing.  Get your sing on, and let cancer know "Our God Reigns." You could go face to face with recession with "Great is Thy Faithfulness."  When you heart can't take worrying about your prodigal son or daughter there is  "I Have to Believe" by Rita Springer. Whatever your going through  - your worship is warfare.  Let's not forget the victory dance, that's a later post.  

Theme song

This is the song I have been singing for months now. It has become my anthem, my theme song.  No matter how crazy things get Holy Spirit shows up as the moment's worship leader and I sing  "I Love Your Presence." 








What's your theme song this year? 

1 comment:

  1. I busіneѕѕ am flying to Canada
    now. Some cоmpanies haνe dеcidеd to ρour their
    money intο this evolving natuгаl hair communіty would be praіsеd.


    Also viѕit my web page ... internet marketing sales

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment